[Geany] tags file classes

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Wed Oct 6 21:13:18 UTC 2010

Am Mittwoch, den 06.10.2010, 14:04 +0100 schrieb Oliver Marks:
> can the custom tag files handle classes so it only autocompletes
> methods
>
> under the class, so if i type myclass. it woudl then list func1 func2
>
> and func3 so if i declare test as an instance of myclass typing test.
>
> should also list the methods.
>

> Can we currently do this ? and if we can whats the format for the tags
>
> file ?
>

> myclass:
>
>         def func1():
>
>                 pass
>
>         def func2():
>
>                 pass
>
>         def func3():
>
>                 pass
>

> test=myclass()

Hi Oliver,

as far as I know this isn't possible yet (it may be I'm wrong with
this). I remember this is a feature which was asked very often the last
months, so maybe it will come in a future version or you even like to
work on this and send a patch.. :)

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D