[Geany] Geany highlighting of TODO / FIXME within comments

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Mon Mar 22 18:41:36 UTC 2010

Am Sonntag, den 21.03.2010, 20:36 -0800 schrieb Ari:
> Hi - I'm trying to get Geany to highlight TODO and FIXME notes in red or with
> a different background.
> I've been playing with filetypes.python but I can only geany to highlight
> TODO when not in a comment line.
>
> Is there a way to do this?
Maybe Ctrl-Shift-M is what you're searching for? :)

> I noticed there is a plugin that "collects" TODO tasks and it would be
> useful to me if it didn't require a "description" of the TODO, which I don't
> do in many cases, and of course, if it would somehow highlight the
> TODO/FIXME note.

Maybe such a feature could be implemented in the plugin. I'd suggest you
to file a feature request at sourceforge [1].

Best Regards,
Dominic

[1] http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=222729&atid=1056535

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D