[Geany] Geany highlighting of TODO / FIXME within comments

Ari ari.reads at xxxxx
Mon Mar 22 04:36:48 UTC 2010

Hi - I'm trying to get Geany to highlight TODO and FIXME notes in red or with
a different background.
I've been playing with filetypes.python but I can only geany to highlight
TODO when not in a comment line.

Is there a way to do this?

I noticed there is a plugin that "collects" TODO tasks and it would be
useful to me if it didn't require a "description" of the TODO, which I don't
do in many cases, and of course, if it would somehow highlight the
TODO/FIXME note.

Thanks