[Geany] Articles on the web where Geany is mentioned

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Sat Jan 9 01:13:19 UTC 2010

Hi,
I just found that there are some blogs and magazines and so on writing
articles e.g. about web development and suggest Geany as the editor of
choice. The reason why I am mailing this is the idea, that this thread
could be used to post links to such articles. I'm not sure if there
already is any place else where such things are posted, so I'll begin
this thread with one on the Smashing Magazine in August 2009. The
Smashing Magazine preferably writes about web development issues, so
this one also is about that. The title is "How To Develop Websites On
Linux":

http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/08/28/how-to-develop-web-sites-on-linux/

I think the "age" of such articles is not important anyway, but if you
like to post anything you should verify if it wasn't posted before.

Best Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D