[Geany] Articles on the web where Geany is mentioned

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sat Jan 9 11:05:05 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Sat, 09 Jan 2010 02:13:19 +0100
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I just found that there are some blogs and magazines and so on writing
> articles e.g. about web development and suggest Geany as the editor of
> choice. The reason why I am mailing this is the idea, that this thread
> could be used to post links to such articles. I'm not sure if there
> already is any place else where such things are posted, so I'll begin
> this thread with one on the Smashing Magazine in August 2009. The
> Smashing Magazine preferably writes about web development issues, so
> this one also is about that. The title is "How To Develop Websites On
> Linux":
>
> http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/08/28/how-to-develop-web-sites-on-linux/

Awesome. I will need to blame my collogues on Monday which are
reading the sm daily that they didn't say anything .....
.
> I think the "age" of such articles is not important anyway, but if you
> like to post anything you should verify if it wasn't posted before.

Nevertheless I'm not sure whether we really should post the links or
put a review page onto geany.org. If you see e.g. the notification
service of the biggest search engine provider, there are >2 postings,
articles etc. daily for Geany. If you decrement this by the bug reports
(haha) and other stuff there is still a huge list and I don't see much
benefit from it.

Just my 2ct.

Cheers,
Frank