[Geany] multiple debugging

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jan 3 16:15:35 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 14:00:15 -0800 (PST), New wrote:

>Hi,
>I'm learning web development for the first time on Windows.
>I'd like to know if it is possible to have syntax checking for php,
>html and css. Also, this is a trivial question, but I can't see a

Dominic already answered that :).

>'Create New file/ Directory' in the Document List sidebar when I right
>click. Thanks in advance..

Such functionality doesn't fit into the Document List. It's meant to
*list* open documents and nothing more.

Alternatively, there is the filebrowser plugin which shows the contents
of the filesystem (i.e. 'drives' on Windows). But this also doesn't
have such functionality as creating new files and especially
directories is the job of a *file manager* which Geany and none of its
components is and should be.
So, either use File->New (resp. the keybinding Ctrl-N or the toolbar
button) to open new documents in Geany and save them. Or create them in
a file manager (e.g. Windows Explorer) and then open them in Geany.