[Geany] One more... Reload all.

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Thu Feb 4 06:26:38 UTC 2010

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:21:52 +1100
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

>  If there is more than one such file I am likely to forget which ones
> I have to save under a different name until I check any conflicts.

That was my thought too.

What about adding the list of files affected to the dialog?

What about adding a checkbox to each entry to give the user the possibility to unselect some of the files.

And what about a common checkbox to enable a "save action" where all files which have to be reloaded are saved with a postfix like "-RELOADED"? Here I'm not sure if this is necessary.

> Maybe a list in a modeless dialog box so it can hang around, and the
> ultimate would be for Geany to change the list in the dialog as the
> conflict between unsaved and modified files goes away. ;-)

The "add a postfix" action could supersede this!

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>