[Geany] One more... Reload all.

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Wed Feb 3 23:21:52 UTC 2010

I understood the requirement is to add a "reload all" button to the
annoying existing dialog that pops up when files change on disk.  So
the user only sees it once if they press reload all.  That would be
hard to do in a plugin as I understand it.

Nick I agree with your limitation to saved files, what are you going
to do to inform the user when several unsaved files change under them?
 If there is more than one such file I am likely to forget which ones
I have to save under a different name until I check any conflicts.
Maybe a list in a modeless dialog box so it can hang around, and the
ultimate would be for Geany to change the list in the dialog as the
conflict between unsaved and modified files goes away. ;-)