[Geany] Geany on OS X, extension "RANDR" and symlink error?

Juergen Potzkoten gurubuster at xxxxx
Fri Oct 2 15:51:48 UTC 2009

Actually jhbuild shell doesn't seem to be necessary anymore to build Geany
under OSX....from http://www.gtk-osx.org/ you can download a nice and
convenient .dmg file that seems to install all the necessary framework
files...in my first tries I fiddled around with jhbuild but it's not
required for building Geany these days, as far as I can tell. Maybe I'll
take a deeper look at the other integration packages (osx theme sounds
interesting...) in the near future but now I have some Python coding to
do...which was the reason for installing Geany in the first place ;) (before
the whole trouble started *g).

Oh, and what about creating a nice Geany .dmg package for the OSX community?
;-) ...maybe there are some other users interested..so we could combine
efforts..

May the Source Be With You! :)

Oliver