[Geany] Geany on OS X, extension "RANDR" and symlink error?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sat Oct 3 08:41:45 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2 Oct 2009 17:51:48 +0200, Juergen wrote:

>Actually jhbuild shell doesn't seem to be necessary anymore to build
>Geany under OSX....from http://www.gtk-osx.org/ you can download a
>nice and convenient .dmg file that seems to install all the necessary
>framework files...in my first tries I fiddled around with jhbuild but
>it's not required for building Geany these days, as far as I can tell.
>Maybe I'll take a deeper look at the other integration packages (osx
>theme sounds interesting...) in the near future but now I have some
>Python coding to do...which was the reason for installing Geany in the
>first place ;) (before the whole trouble started *g).
>
>Oh, and what about creating a nice Geany .dmg package for the OSX
>community? ;-) ...maybe there are some other users interested..so we
>could combine efforts..

That'd be cool. If you got anything working, just tell us so we can
link it on http://www.geany.org/Download/ThirdPartyPackages.

P.S.: Juergen, could you use the same email address to send to this
list as this which is subscribed to the list? Currently, you are using
another one to send and so every of your mails are blocked by the
mailing list software and I need to manually accept them.
Thanks.