[Geany] Tag highlighting

Alf Haakon Lund alf at xxxxx
Sat Mar 28 15:52:55 UTC 2009

No luck :-(

I have pretty much the same settings and playing around with them does
not turn on any highlighting. I tried to look in the config file as
well, but didn't find any obvious choice.

Thanks a bunch anyway for bothering. I'll try uninstalling and install
again and if this fixes the problem I'll let you know.

Best wishes, Alf

Fra "Manish Sinha (मनीष सिन्हा)" <mail at manishsinha.net> lør 28-03-2009
16:32:38 CET: