[Geany] Tag highlighting

"Manish Sinha (मनीष सिन्हा)" mail at xxxxx
Sat Mar 28 15:32:38 UTC 2009

Alf Haakon Lund wrote:
> Thank you for info on upgrading - I'm now running Geany 0.16 on Ubuntu
> 8.04!
>
> However it seems I'm missing something obvious here, as the tags are
> still not highlighted, and I'm still unable to find any setting to
> turn this on. Are you sure we are thinking of the same feature?
>
> What I want is for the starting tag and ending tag to be highlighted
> when I'm placing the cursor in any of them.

>    (lots of (messy) code) ;-)

Goto Edit>Preferences>Editor

My settings are:
Features:  Enabled "smart" key home,Enable Folding,Use Indicators to
show compilation errors
Indentation: Width '4' Spaces
Completions: Snipper Auto completion, XML tag auto completion, Automatic
continuation of multi-line comments, then three values are 4,10,30,
Autoclose quotes and brackets have () {} and [] selected
Display: Show indentation Guides, Show white spaces, Show line numbers

I don't remember which one of these are by default. Please try these
settings and tell me which one are default and which one I changed since
I dont remember my custom changes I made, it has been a month since I
made the change.

--
Manish Sinha

Blog [ http://blog.manishsinha.net/ ]