[Geany] Special settings for some filetypes

Milan Babuskov milan.babuskov at xxxxx
Fri Jan 9 14:35:37 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm using Geany for about a year and it's a great application. I
mostly use it to edit the C++ and PHP source code, but sometimes I
need to edit Makefiles as well. I use 4 spaces as indentation in my
C++ and PHP code, and I have set it to automatically 'fix' all the
files I open to adhere to this rule. Since GNU make requires tabs to
indent rules in Makefile, I have problem because I lose tabs every
time I save the file.

Is there some way to tell Geany to use tabs for indentation when
"Makefile" is selected as the Filetype in Document menu?

Thanks,

--
Milan Babuskov
http://www.flamerobin.org