[Geany] Regression in 0.16 with symbols and gvfs remote files.

James . jazzrz86 at xxxxx
Tue Feb 17 23:34:08 UTC 2009

I also found another bug with the symbols sidebar. Sometimes the
tooltips are empty. As it turns out, the hacked up workaround doesnt
actually work, it makes it work only for the current tab, and as soon
as you save any document through this remote connection the symbols
sidebar loses its tracking and clicking will not take you to the
correct function. A better workaround is to right click the sidebar
and reclick "sort by name", which will make the clicking to a function
work again.

I will also upload the cpp file which causes the tooltip bug.