[Geany] Regression in 0.16 with symbols and gvfs remote files.

James . jazzrz86 at xxxxx
Mon Feb 16 23:03:22 UTC 2009

My apologies. I did not mean to ignore your request for more
information, I was no longer at work and therefore it would be
difficult to provide accurate information.

Anyway, the system is using:
GTK+ 2.14.7 / GLib 2.18.4
gvfs 1.0.3
Gnome 2.24.3
Linux 2.6.28.5 (i686)
Slackware 12.2 base

The remote connection is a SSH, however the file is opened through
gvfs-fuse by double clicking the remote file in nautilus. All the
files I open exhibit this behaviour, and I dont believe theres
anything special about these files. The full path is:

sftp://user@server/home/user/playpen/rostering/src/xml/XmlParser.cc

and its file size is 14.3KB.