[Geany] Regression in 0.16 with symbols and gvfs remote files.

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Feb 16 12:50:19 UTC 2009

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 23:35:19 +1100, "James ." <jazzrz86 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>This patch seems to be an acceptable workaround for the problem. I

No. If you want to use that ok, but it's not a solution.
I'd like to get to the problem before thinking about workarounds.

Especially, some more information would be great but you completely
ignored my last request.

>also getting a lot of spurious gtk errros about invalid casts to
>notebook, I will post up the errors when I have time, but I dont think
>that and this are related.

Yeah, had been reported earlier already but we still need to track
these down. If you'll get any idea, please tell us.
And yes, it's unlikely that the symbol ist update problem and the
notebook warnings re related.