[Geany] nightly builds tags in html files not working?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Apr 29 17:26:15 UTC 2009

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:10:46 -0700, Dennis wrote:

>On windows. I didn't change any code (I've not been able to compile on
>windows recently, but I haven't gotten to that yet).
>
>I wasn't thinking about escaping issues, I just put that regex into
>geany's search...

Ah ok, don't do that!
This regex is used in the source code, it can't be used in the search
dialogs (at least it doesn't make any sense)  :).

Still no example code to test with :(.

But if you are using the Windows nightly builds, it might be related to
that since they are cross-compiled while the release builds are
natively compiled on Windows. I'll try this later but some example to
test with would be very helpful.