[Geany] nightly builds tags in html files not working?

Dennis Sacks dennis.sacks at xxxxx
Wed Apr 29 17:10:46 UTC 2009

On windows. I didn't change any code (I've not been able to compile on
windows recently, but I haven't gotten to that yet).

I wasn't thinking about escaping issues, I just put that regex into geany's
search...