[Geany] nightly builds tags in html files not working?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Apr 29 15:58:46 UTC 2009

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:13:50 -0700, Dennis wrote:

>I'm pretty sure it worked in .16
>
>Now any file I open no longer shows the javascript functions. it just
>says "No tags found". These are actually .jsp files but I've listed
>*.jsp as an HTML extension in filetype_extensions.conf.
>
>The regex you list below doesn't work for me unless I kill one of the
>two backslashes before the last character:
>
>^[ \t]*function[ \t]*([A-Za-z0-9_]+)[ \t]*\(

This is weird, if I remove one of the two last backslashes, the regex
doesn't compile anymore and I get the followng warning:
"Unmatched ( or \("

So I'm wondering how you did test it. Are we talking about Windows,
Linux or any other OS?
How does your code look like, any example file?

Furthermore, there were no related changes to the code since 0.16 (I
think).