[Geany] R support (was Re: Adding Syntax Highlighting for New FIletype Problem)

Andrew Rowland weibullguy at xxxxx
Fri Sep 26 17:46:12 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-09-26 at 12:07 +0100, Nick Treleaven wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 00:21:13 -0400
> Andrew Rowland <weibullguy at charter.net> wrote:
>
> > I used the scintilla176.tgz archive.
> >
> > When I was trying to get things working, I did rearrange the define
> > values for R files for some reason I no longer recall.  I've updated
> > the patch using the original order of R defines, tested that it
> > applies to version 0.14, rebuilt Geany and verified syntax
> > highlighting works. Same URL as the original patch.
>
> Thanks for the info. But the URL is the same patch as before - although
> presumably I can just remove the SciLexer.h changes from it myself and
> it will work.

Same URL, but what lives inside the patch should be different.  I
started over with a clean source tree of Geany-0.14 and didn't rearrange
anything in SciLexer.h this time.

I discovered the tab issue after I created a REALLY big patch.  Sorry if
some of the tabs were converted to spaces in the final patch.

Just built svn and everything looks hunky-dory for my R scripts.

Thanks,

Andrew