[Geany] R support (was Re: Adding Syntax Highlighting for New FIletype Problem)

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Sep 26 11:07:29 UTC 2008

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 00:21:13 -0400
Andrew Rowland <weibullguy at charter.net> wrote:

> I used the scintilla176.tgz archive.
>
> When I was trying to get things working, I did rearrange the define
> values for R files for some reason I no longer recall.  I've updated
> the patch using the original order of R defines, tested that it
> applies to version 0.14, rebuilt Geany and verified syntax
> highlighting works. Same URL as the original patch.

Thanks for the info. But the URL is the same patch as before - although
presumably I can just remove the SciLexer.h changes from it myself and
it will work.

Regards,
Nick