[Geany] integrating external tools (e.g. lint)

AC gmane.0vd at xxxxx
Mon Sep 15 14:14:55 UTC 2008

> Not ideal, but you could adapt one of the build commands.

Adapt as in modify the compile or run command in /usr/share/geany/filetypes.*?

> For now it'll probably only work if they match the 'standard'
> interpreter error/warning syntax.

I might be able to write a wrapper script to run the respective tool and
reformat its output - however, I don't know what the "standard interpreter
error/warning syntax" looks like...
Also, If this is gonna be built into Geany soon, it's probably not worth the
trouble!?