[Geany] Snippets don't seem to work.

thomas de meijer 106498 at xxxxx
Fri Sep 5 02:38:47 UTC 2008

Thank you for the reply. So it works for other peaople then...

> I guess you are talking about
> http://citizen.ovh.org/stuff/snippets.conf?
Yes I am.

> The preferred path is ~/.geany/snippets.conf
Yup I put it there

> I don't know. I hope it's not a bug, at least it works fine here. Are
> you sure you tested it with an HTML file and Geany actually treated
> this file as a HTML file (check the statusbar)?
> The completions in this snippets.conf are only working for HTML files,
> if they should be available on all filetypes, move them into the
> "Default" section.
Yes I am sure that its a HTML file, and the statusbar says it as well.
Also the snippets in the default section don't work either, none of them
do. Maybe I should try install a more recent version of geany? I have 0.12