[Geany] Snippets don't seem to work.

Ross McKay rosko at xxxxx
Fri Sep 5 00:05:40 UTC 2008

thomas de meijer wrote:

>[...]
>Also the snippets in the default section don't work either, none of them
>do. Maybe I should try install a more recent version of geany? I have 0.12

Do you also have a file "autocomplete.conf" ? If you do, I think it will
be read instead. As they say in Highlander, "there can be only one".

Ummm... actually, maybe 0.12 was looking for "autocomplete.conf" - check
this by looking at your local copy of the help page, not the one on the
interwebs.
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"Let the laddie play wi the knife - he'll learn"