[Geany] split window - Re: Change placement of status/compiler/message/scribble/terminal

Gordon Wrigley gordon.wrigley at xxxxx
Fri Nov 21 22:33:15 UTC 2008

I understand that the implementation would likely be rather quite difficult,
I meant it more as a suggestion of a direction rather than an immediate
feature suggestion.

I had need to use a 3d cad program recently and the one I settled on was
blender, that program totally changed my views on how good a customizable UI
can be and left me wishing my other main tools were a lot more blender like.
A quick google search for blender screenshots should give you an idea of
what it can do. And I do realize that they have implemented a complete
tiling windowing system within blender which makes customization a lot
easier than in an intentionally light weight application like Geany.