[Geany] split window - Re: Change placement of status/compiler/message/scribble/terminal

Marcelo Coelho marcelocoelho at xxxxx
Mon Nov 24 11:42:25 UTC 2008

Hi!

IMHO, Anjuta has the most featureful interface in that sense, but it
took several revisions to have right. I think, that Genay would do
fine with a flag that would select between having that "area" at the
bottom or on the right. That, I think, is much easier to implement and
more robust. The result is almost the same.

Cheers,
Marcelo (the user that awaits this feature and that doesn't know how
to code GTK) :p