[Geany] Geany wishlist addition?

Dominic Hopf dmaphy_damastasif at xxxxx
Sat Sep 29 23:09:32 UTC 2007

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 00:58:44 +0200, chuck <ctl at arrowtwins.com> wrote:

> Just a mention.  A while back I wrote about my dislike of requiring use
> of the mouse for simple things.
>
> Recently I found myself working on a large project with changes in many
> files in several directories.  I needed to switch back and forth a lot.
>   So I went back to jEdit where I have key shortcuts to take me to a
> buffer list (organized by directory) and then with the keyboard I was
> able to select the buffer I needed to work on and then get back to
> editing without a mouse.

Did you know you can switch between opened files in geany pressing the
popup-menu-key (left to the right Ctrl-Key)? - That list may is not
ordered by different directories, but maybe it helps you working faster
and without Mouse... :)

> Same goes for opening new files.  Don't need the mouse.  Simple key
> strokes do it all.
Pressing Ctrl-O and navigating with Tab and the Arrow-Keys through the
Open-File-Dialog works fine for me with Geany. I don't unterstand your
Problem here?