[Geany] Geany wishlist addition?

chuck ctl at xxxxx
Sat Sep 29 22:58:44 UTC 2007

Just a mention.  A while back I wrote about my dislike of requiring use
of the mouse for simple things.

Recently I found myself working on a large project with changes in many
files in several directories.  I needed to switch back and forth a lot.
  So I went back to jEdit where I have key shortcuts to take me to a
buffer list (organized by directory) and then with the keyboard I was
able to select the buffer I needed to work on and then get back to
editing without a mouse.

Same goes for opening new files.  Don't need the mouse.  Simple key
strokes do it all.

So I was able to navigate several directories and many files with ease
and speed.  Maybe it's just me, but for the wishlist, I wish the same
were true for Geany, cause I like Geany.

chuck