New Geany site is much faster (was - Re: [Geany] site looks bad in konqueror )

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Wed Sep 26 17:06:00 UTC 2007

On 9/26/07, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> [snip]
>
> So, let's choose another one, which is usuable for you all and fits my
> wishes ;-).
>
> My suggestions:
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/BlueBerrySkin
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/LeanSkin
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/LightSkin
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiLoveSkin
>
> More can be found on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Skins.

Looks like both Lean Skin and Light Skin have had a lot of work put
into them (by the same author), but Light Skin has some nice touches
to make the page look a little less harsh. I also like how Light skin
makes the background of code snippets darker than the surrounding
text.

Like Nick, I also prefer the sidebar on the left, and it seems to be a
trivial change to make Light Skin do that (change a 1 to a 0, line
32).

WikiLove is pretty too, but doesn't seem as polished as the others. It
doesn't come with any documentation like the others, and its author
has not responded to the problems listed in the comments section of
its page.

---John