New Geany site is much faster (was - Re: [Geany] site looks bad in konqueror )

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Sep 26 17:00:25 UTC 2007

On 26/09/07 17:15:04, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> Nice to hear. I never knew that people have so massive problems with
> the "a bit modern" skin. But I have to admit, I really don't like the
> plain pmwiki skin(the one at geany2.uvena.de).
>
> So, let's choose another one, which is usuable for you all and fits
> my
> wishes ;-).
>
> My suggestions:
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/BlueBerrySkin
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/LeanSkin
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/LightSkin
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiLoveSkin
>
> More can be found on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Skins.

So far, I like the Lean skin, it looks better than the current
geany2.uvena.de site, and perhaps will render better than 'A bit
modern' as it's lighter, and says it's standard compliant and was
designed 'with usability in mind'. Also I prefer the sidebar on the
left, so Lean beats Light skin for me.

Regards,
Nick