[Geany] site looks bad in konqueror

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Sep 25 13:56:16 UTC 2007

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:46:26 -0400, "John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 9/24/07, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> > > The website in general responds very slowly for me in Firefox.
> > > I've mentioned it here before, and it could be a javascript thing.
> >
> > Well, when looking at the source of the delivered HTML code, there
> > isn't much Javascript in it. I must admit, the server is sometimes
> > generally a bit slow(but therefore it is cheap ;-)). I don't have
> > any problems with Firefox.
>
> Sorry. What I meant was, Firefox (and Xorg, actually) bogs down when
> on the site, or when I change browser tabs to the one with the Geany
> page on it.
Ah ok, I got it now. Probably this is caused by the theme of the site
and the heavy use of CSS. I'm ot sure and I didn't investigated it
further but this is my first guess. If I have time, I'll look for
another nice and faster theme.

For quick testing, please see http://geany2.uvena.de/, it's a copy of
the current site with the slim original pmwiki theme. Any differences?