[Geany] Couple of suggestions

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Tue Oct 2 10:42:05 UTC 2007

On 01/10/07 17:44:35, Jeff Pohlmeyer wrote:
> Slightly off-topic, but the TabMix Plus extension for Firefox
> has an option I really like, that is to show the close button
> only on the active tab. This helps prevent accidently closing
> a tab while clicking to activate it. So, even if you don't the
> the way the X's look, at least you could have fewer of them :-)

You could just hide the tab close buttons and use the toolbar close
button. Personally I prefer close buttons for each tab so I can close
documents without switching to them first, but for closing the current
document the toolbar button is probably easier because it's always in
the same place.

Anyway, all this would be much easier if GTK just provided the notebook
functionality itself...

Regards,
Nick