[Geany] Couple of suggestions

Jeff Pohlmeyer yetanothergeek at xxxxx
Tue Oct 2 11:12:31 UTC 2007

On 10/2/07, Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> You could just hide the tab close buttons and use the toolbar close button.

But I don't use the toolbar :-)

> Personally I prefer close buttons for each tab so I can close
> documents without switching to them first.

Well, I like having only one button for my web browser, but I might not like
it as well in a text editor. At least I stay somewhat focused when I'm coding,
but I tend to get a little click-happy when I'm surfing.

> Anyway, all this would be much easier if GTK just provided the notebook
> functionality itself...
Yes, the GTK notebook is still a bit weak in a few spots.

 - Jeff