[Geany] Adress bar in filebrowser plugin

Harold Aling h.aling at xxxxx
Mon Nov 26 15:47:42 UTC 2007

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:58:13 +0100, Jean-Philippe
<skateinmars at skateinmars.net> wrote:
> Hello, sorry if this has been discussed before, there has been so many
> mails since a few days that I have not been able to read them all deeply.
>
> First, thanks for the filebrowser plugin which is really useful !
>
> There is a small display bug in the adresse bar of the plugin : when you
> browse to / then browse under child directories, you can see 2 slashes
> at the beginning of the path. This has no effect on the files and does
> not occur when you "stay" in your home directory.

I've seen this too...

> Secondly I'd like to request a change : it would be nice to be able to
> enter a path to a directory/file by hand using the adress bar. In fact I
> first thought it was possible until I tried :-)

I have mailed this list for a feature request too some time ago:
"rightclick->open in file browser". So you can rename, move, delete, copy,
etc your files...

-H-