[Geany] Adress bar in filebrowser plugin

Jean-Philippe skateinmars at xxxxx
Mon Nov 26 10:58:13 UTC 2007

Hello, sorry if this has been discussed before, there has been so many
mails since a few days that I have not been able to read them all deeply.

First, thanks for the filebrowser plugin which is really useful !

There is a small display bug in the adresse bar of the plugin : when you
browse to / then browse under child directories, you can see 2 slashes
at the beginning of the path. This has no effect on the files and does
not occur when you "stay" in your home directory.

Secondly I'd like to request a change : it would be nice to be able to
enter a path to a directory/file by hand using the adress bar. In fact I
first thought it was possible until I tried :-)

Thanks.