[Geany] Adress bar in filebrowser plugin

Harold Aling h.aling at xxxxx
Fri Nov 30 16:02:36 UTC 2007

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:47:42 +0100, Harold Aling <h.aling at home.nl> wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:58:13 +0100, Jean-Philippe
> <skateinmars at skateinmars.net> wrote:
>> Hello, sorry if this has been discussed before, there has been so many
>> mails since a few days that I have not been able to read them all
> deeply.
>>
>> First, thanks for the filebrowser plugin which is really useful !
>>
>> There is a small display bug in the adresse bar of the plugin : when you
>> browse to / then browse under child directories, you can see 2 slashes
>> at the beginning of the path. This has no effect on the files and does
>> not occur when you "stay" in your home directory.
>
> I've seen this too...
>
>> Secondly I'd like to request a change : it would be nice to be able to
>> enter a path to a directory/file by hand using the adress bar. In fact I
>> first thought it was possible until I tried :-)
>
> I have mailed this list for a feature request too some time ago:
> "rightclick->open in file browser". So you can rename, move, delete,
copy,
> etc your files...

I've just thought of another feature request for the file browser...

"Rightclick on directory -> search in files..."

This action opens the "Search -> find in files..." dialog with the
right-clicked directory as 'directory'...

-H-