[Geany] Project session load

Bo Lorentsen bl at xxxxx
Sat Nov 10 21:53:24 UTC 2007

Hi ...

I have been looking into Geany, and its project handling as there were a
few things i really was missed. One specific thing I missed was project
session files, and that is what I have added.

I know it is a good idea to ask if someone are working on a feature
first, but I just ended up doing it, sorry :-)

The project system now holds session files in the same way as the global
session files, and when loading a new project all its files are loaded
at ones and when closing a project all files are again removed.

Hope this is acceptable, and please let me know if I need to do this in
another way. Looking forward to using Geany for more that one project at
a time.

Regards

/BL