[Geany] Do not allow Geany/VTE to override bash shortcuts

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Tue Nov 6 17:08:57 UTC 2007

On 18/10/07 09:39:15, Harold Aling wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:39:01 +0200, Enrico Tröger
> <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> > On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:02:00 +0200, Harold Aling <h.aling at home.nl>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Is there a way to disable all Geany shortcuts while the VTE window
> >> has focus?
>
> I'm sorry, but I have to 'reopen' this issue...
>
> [...]
> once I've opened 'nano' in
> VTE, I can't exit it with CTRL-X, and thus I can't commit anything to
> svn...

This should work now in current SVN. Instead of checking a whitelist of
common bash shortcuts, the VTE now interprets all shortcuts that are
not listed as a Focus command in the keybindings dialog (so by default,
everything except a few Fn keys).

Regards,
Nick