[Geany] Project session load

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Nov 11 10:36:13 UTC 2007

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 22:53:24 +0100, Bo Lorentsen <bl at lue.dk> wrote:

> Hi ...
>
> I have been looking into Geany, and its project handling as there
> were a few things i really was missed. One specific thing I missed
> was project session files, and that is what I have added.
>
> I know it is a good idea to ask if someone are working on a feature
> first, but I just ended up doing it, sorry :-)
No problem, it just spares me the work ;-). Thanks a lot.

But the patch is a bit hard to read because you used the "replace tabs
by spaces" option and so the diff lists many many changes which aren't
really changes. I won't apply it because it changes the indentation of
many lines from tabs to spaces which I don't like. For the next patch
please read the HACKING file before, there our coding style is
described.
It would be cool if you could send your patch again without "replace
tabs by spaces" option. Or you list the places in the code where you
changed something, I don't have the time to look at every line to
search for a change. I'm sorry.