[Geany] feature request: expand text view

Jean-Philippe skateinmars at xxxxx
Thu May 3 19:13:25 UTC 2007

Just to say that there are people using these feature, I am using two
screens and the maximisation of the geany window is really useful for me
 when used with the binding for showing and hiding the messages window. :)