[Geany] feature request: expand text view

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Thu May 3 19:32:15 UTC 2007

Jean-Philippe wrote:
> Enrico Tröger a écrit :
> > "John Gabriele" wrote:
> > >
> > > BTW, I see that F11 maximizes the Geany window, but that feature's not
> > > useful to me. I already keep the Geany window maximized vertically,
> >
> > So, we remove the feature because of you? Hehe, I'm just kidding. I
> > added it once because I thought it would be useful for some people. To
> > be honestly, I never used it again. But probably it doesn't hurt anyone.
>
> Just to say that there are people using these feature, I am using two
> screens and the maximisation of the geany window is really useful for me
>  when used with the binding for showing and hiding the messages window. :)

Sorry for any confusion. I wasn't suggesting the F11 binding (or the
maximize feature) be removed. I was just trying to anticipate a reply
along the lines of, "oh, you can use F11 to get more room". In fact, I
notice that Firefox uses F11 for "View --> Full Screen" also.

---John