[Geany] [Patch] support for icons in symbols tree

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xxxxx
Thu Jul 19 15:57:08 UTC 2007

Le jeudi 19 juillet 2007 à 16:47 +0100, Nick Treleaven a écrit :
> > As a side question, why do you parse the string stored in the treeview
> > instead of simply adding a column storing the line number (as an
> > integer) associated with the symbol in the model and not showing in
> > tree ?
> >
> I find it's sometimes useful to see the line number of tags.

Yeah me too but what i meant is the fact that the code of geany parses
the string instead of simply directly retrieving the line number from
the tree model, which is quicker. Of course, this requires some changes
in the code but should be easy.

> > PS: i have attached the icons i used because diff does not support
> > binary files. After applying the patch you have to copy them in the
> > icons/16x16 directory.
> >
> The icons look great, did you draw them? Just to make sure - I assume
> these icons are GPL compatible?

They come from the kdevelop tarball actually, so i guess it's GPL
compatible but i did not check.

--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>