[Geany] [Patch] support for icons in symbols tree

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Jul 19 15:47:15 UTC 2007

On 07/19/2007 01:01:17 PM, Jean-François Wauthy wrote:
> Hi
>
> I put together a patch that adds icons in the symbol treeview. I had

Thanks for this, I've yet to test it but it looks good.

> As a side question, why do you parse the string stored in the treeview
> instead of simply adding a column storing the line number (as an
> integer) associated with the symbol in the model and not showing in
> tree ?

I find it's sometimes useful to see the line number of tags.

> PS: i have attached the icons i used because diff does not support
> binary files. After applying the patch you have to copy them in the
> icons/16x16 directory.

The icons look great, did you draw them? Just to make sure - I assume
these icons are GPL compatible?

Regards,
Nick