[Geany] patch: "Find Selected"

Jeff Pohlmeyer yetanothergeek at xxxxx
Sun Jan 21 06:48:41 UTC 2007

This patch adds two new items to the search menu:
"Find Selected" and "Find Prev Selected"

NEdit and Bluefish both have this feature,
and it's hard for me to live without it!

For this implementation, the general idea is:

  Search the document for the next match of the current "selection"
  For X11 based systems, this will try to use the system-wide
  x-selection first. If it doesn't find anything suitable in
  the x-selection (or if we are on Win32) it will try to use
  the scintilla selection or current token instead.
  If the selection is multiline or empty, it is silently ignored.
  Search flags are always zero.
  Default key bindings are the same as NEdit,
  "Ctrl+H" (forward) and "Ctrl+Shift+H" (backward)

I tweaked the glade files by hand, but hopefully
they should work anyway.

BTW, Much thanks for accepting my last patches,
and congratulations on the fedora-extras thing!

 - Jeff