[Geany] patch: "Find Selected"

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jan 21 18:06:05 UTC 2007

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 00:48:41 -0600, "Jeff Pohlmeyer"
<yetanothergeek at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

> This patch adds two new items to the search menu:
> "Find Selected" and "Find Prev Selected"
>
> NEdit and Bluefish both have this feature,
> and it's hard for me to live without it!
Thanks, great patch.
I'm still unsure whether we really need this and it blows up the search
menu a bit. Perhaps this feature can be merged with Find next and Find
previous.
And I don't like the keybinding Ctrl+H because it is used for help.
Perhaps we should change this before committing.

Nick what do you think?