[Geany] Default "Close All" key binding conflict

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu Jan 18 12:04:02 UTC 2007

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 23:15:58 -0600, "Jeff Pohlmeyer"
<yetanothergeek at gmail.com> wrote:

> The default key binding for "Close All" is "Alt+D"
> which conflicts with the mnemonic for the _Documents menu.
>
> Quite a surprise, when I expected to drop down the menu :-)
You are not the only one ;-). Some days ago, I noticed this by hitting
Alt+D, in the German locale it should open the file menu (File ->
Datei).
Really surprising is, that this conflict existed for a very long time
(probably since Geany 0.1) and nobody recognised it (including me).