[Geany] Problem running Python with Geany for Windows

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu Aug 23 17:14:00 UTC 2007

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:00:51 +1200, Gnipper <gnipper at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's interesting. I can't find geany_run_script.bat or any other
> .bat files anywhere in my working directories, 'Documents and
> Settings' or 'Program Files\Geany' folders, so this could well be the
> problem? Unless it gets created/deleted on the fly.
geany_run_script.bat is created on the fly when executing the current
file. In case the terminal emulator(cmd.exe in your case) was started
succesfully and ran the script, the script deletes itself. The script
itself is located in the same directory as the file you want to execute.