[Geany] Problem running Python with Geany for Windows

Gnipper gnipper at xxxxx
Thu Aug 23 01:00:51 UTC 2007

That's interesting. I can't find geany_run_script.bat or any other
.bat files anywhere in my working directories, 'Documents and
Settings' or 'Program Files\Geany' folders, so this could well be the
problem? Unless it gets created/deleted on the fly.

Yes, there is a closing bracket missing in the error messages - my typo.

I appreciate your help Nick.