[Geany] Compiler output interpretation - Hack patch included

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Aug 17 11:39:22 UTC 2007

On 08/16/2007 09:14:08 PM, Jon Senior wrote:
> [...]
Well there's a lot of filetypes that use gcc-style error messages.
You're suggesting moving the Java case above all the others so it can
fall through for the javac/gcj case. This would be neater at the
moment, but what happens when one of the other 6 filetypes needs
special behaviour - we can't have more than one fall through. That's
why I was thinking about duplicating the default parsing.

Anyway, hopefully sometime we'll switch to using regexes.

Regards,
Nick