[Geany] symbols tab, code browser

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Aug 15 18:01:28 UTC 2007

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:29:46 -0400, "John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi.

> Would the Symbol list in the Sidebar be more useful if it weren't
> sorted?
IMO no. I love it as it behaves at the moment and IMO a list sorted by
names of items is more useful.

On the other hand, I agree sometimes it would be nice if the list would
be sorted by appearance of the items.
So, I just added two menu items to the symbol list popup menu to change
the sorting method.
I don't want to work more on this topic because I just like the current
behaviour. Maybe Nick or anyone else want to improve it if there is any
need.